I have a higher and grander expectation of life than average and everyday, but I am a realist and understand that life is 90% mediocre and 10% amazing; I can lie to myself, living as ignorance is bliss, but Instead, I choose to enjoy every bit grand or low.
-- Softhearted
A Single, MSW Student, & Self-confessed hardhead (1986 - ?)

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Wanted

Someone to tell all my dreams to,
A friend to share all my fears,
Someone to drink hot cocoa on a cold night with,
A partner for walking on the beach,
A person to watch television with on the weekend,
Someone to finish the other half of a beer I can't,
and that special person who knows the difference between conversation and yakking.

Skills: Good listening skills, ability to smile and laugh.

Reason: Winter break and Loneliness

Please apply in person.

P.S. If there are readers out there or cyberspace friends...this is a personal entry

2 comments:

Tony Stark said...

.....may we see your smiling face?

Kat Mortensen said...

E-mail me anytime.
Kat