I have a higher and grander expectation of life than average and everyday, but I am a realist and understand that life is 90% mediocre and 10% amazing; I can lie to myself, living as ignorance is bliss, but Instead, I choose to enjoy every bit grand or low.
-- Softhearted
A Single, MSW Student, & Self-confessed hardhead (1986 - ?)

Friday, January 25, 2008

10 things you don't know about me...

Lets call it 10 for 10. I charge Mr. Stark, Kathleen and Maxxo with having to tell all of the Blogging cyberspace 10 things about them. I find them to have 3 of the most incredible blogs out there. Here are 10 things about me you didn't know....and maybe you didn't want to know:

1. I drop everything to listen to NPR The Thistle and Shamrock radio Show
2. I have 3 parrot cichlids in an aquarium in my bedroom
3. I respect my grandfather more than any man on earth
4. My biggest fear is loosing my teeth and then going bald
5. I walk a different route back to my car every night after dark (when at college)
6. I use antibacterial hand gel every after I wash my hands every time
7. I write to a 73 year old pen pal in Florida
8. My Favorite soda is Diet Doctor Pepper
9. My favorite fresh squeezed juice is Grapefruit
10. I despise the movie Laura....who falls in love with a woman in a Portrait

My, My What a weird person I am....Goodnight Cyberspace

3 comments:

Kat Mortensen said...

I'm up for this challenge. Strangely, I received one about 7 things yesterday. I guess folks are curious about me. That's flattering.
I use antibacterial hand gel constantly too! And I write to a 73 year old online out west almost daily! I don't despise the movie "Laura" - I've seen it - why do you hate it?
I despise the movie "Pulp Fiction". I think it is evil.
Kat

Kat Mortensen said...

Mission accomplished - come check it out!
Kat

Maxine Perella said...

cheers for the nod! i may get round to this ... but generally, i always go and hid when somebody tags me!