I have a higher and grander expectation of life than average and everyday, but I am a realist and understand that life is 90% mediocre and 10% amazing; I can lie to myself, living as ignorance is bliss, but Instead, I choose to enjoy every bit grand or low.
-- Softhearted
A Single, MSW Student, & Self-confessed hardhead (1986 - ?)

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I don't have the summertime blues...

I have the summertime highs...I am so glad that summer is on its way. I am exhausted...I have begun to find seeing double normal and sleeping a rare occurence. But on the upside I am half done with my Master Degree. I have only one more year to go. I may starve this summer if I don't find a summer job...but I will starve an educated semi-professional...and that should count for something.

Shouldn't It...

1 comment:

Tony Stark said...

....good to see you back in action