I have a higher and grander expectation of life than average and everyday, but I am a realist and understand that life is 90% mediocre and 10% amazing; I can lie to myself, living as ignorance is bliss, but Instead, I choose to enjoy every bit grand or low.
-- Softhearted
A Single, MSW Student, & Self-confessed hardhead (1986 - ?)

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Where do I get off saying being Married wouldn't Rock...

FOR MEN
weight: 26 grams or 3 quarters and a penny
how many diamonds? : 12.21 ctw
How much? : $15,000

FOR WOMEN
weight: it will make your finger ache ladies
how many diamonds? : 9 ctw
How much?: $2 million

1 comment:

Kat Mortensen said...

Hey, Courtney! Saw you on my Feedjit and was so happy to find you online again! How are you?

I hope you and your family are doing well.

Kat