I have a higher and grander expectation of life than average and everyday, but I am a realist and understand that life is 90% mediocre and 10% amazing; I can lie to myself, living as ignorance is bliss, but Instead, I choose to enjoy every bit grand or low.
-- Softhearted
A Single, MSW Student, & Self-confessed hardhead (1986 - ?)

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Back in 2010!

I am going to give blogging another try. I have been so busy in the last two years, that I gave up blogging. I suppose you can say I've had a slight identity crisis. Not much different than that experienced by the American economy. Yet, I am going to try and make it back. Wondering how some of the old blogger friends are doing. Want to send a Shout out to Mr. Stark, How is it going? I've got the summer ahead of me. I think i will be doing a lot of late night blogging. I may change the name of my blog form the softhearted hardhead to the Sleep deprived MSW student. Geez...it has been a long time. I am not even sure where to start back. But here we go cyberspace, Welcome me back with open arms.

No comments: