I have a higher and grander expectation of life than average and everyday, but I am a realist and understand that life is 90% mediocre and 10% amazing; I can lie to myself, living as ignorance is bliss, but Instead, I choose to enjoy every bit grand or low.
-- Softhearted
A Single, MSW Student, & Self-confessed hardhead (1986 - ?)

Friday, February 22, 2008

Have you Seen this?......I Have To Try It!


Have you seen this anywhere? WANTED: At least a bottle...to try. I am a die hard Diet Dr. Pepper fan. I tease that when they embalm me for the coffin...they will drain pure Diet Dr. Pepper from my veins. I loved Diet Cherry Vanilla and Berry Cream....but this I have to try. I am willing to pay someone to send me a bottle...Ha Ha...A friend said they were selling it on ebay...will it really come to that...will I have to purchase a bottle from ebay...I am not sure that is safe...buying soda from a person of ebay. That would definitely be a low. I can't find it anywhere in my area...how sad the day...when American capitalism fails to bring a fashionable soda to a willing customer...

1 comment:

Maxine Perella said...

that. looks. DISGUSTING.