I have a higher and grander expectation of life than average and everyday, but I am a realist and understand that life is 90% mediocre and 10% amazing; I can lie to myself, living as ignorance is bliss, but Instead, I choose to enjoy every bit grand or low.
-- Softhearted
A Single, MSW Student, & Self-confessed hardhead (1986 - ?)

Monday, November 26, 2007

Let the Clover and the Harp Ring supreme!

Listen...............................................This is the sound of a deep breath after 3 take home finals. Only one more to go! History 313 at 11 am, Irish History. Let me just pass it! Let luck be on my side.....Let my essays ring passion and mightiness like these words of a forlorn patriot:
"Lend me your ears. So that I might do justice to the patriots and the politicians who gave Eire her freedom. Let the Irish blood split not be in vain, but for future generation to remember her cries. Long Live Eireann...Long Live Peace....Long Live the memories of Micheal Collins and Eammon DeValera"

No comments: