I have a higher and grander expectation of life than average and everyday, but I am a realist and understand that life is 90% mediocre and 10% amazing; I can lie to myself, living as ignorance is bliss, but Instead, I choose to enjoy every bit grand or low.
-- Softhearted
A Single, MSW Student, & Self-confessed hardhead (1986 - ?)

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Comdedy of Errors or Coffee?

Ever had one of those days ....where everything seems to go wrong. I woke up late, knocked off my alarm clock, the shower drain was clogged with hair. By the time I made it to the kitchen all the coffee was gone. Without my coffee the day just couldn't get worse, that is until I slipped walking into my first house of the morning. The thought crossed my mind that I aught to go home and lay down, but I couldn't I needed to work. I knocked over three glass bottles, two canes, a decanter of wine, and a salt shaker. As if that wasn't bad enough I knocked over a brass coffee pot and pulled down a curtain. I had decided to wash my hands of the whole day when the soap slipped out of my hands and flew across the bathroom, stooping to pick up the soap I knocked over the toilet paper. I didn't believe the day could get any worse so I decided to take my chances at lunch, dumped diet down my shirt and gave up. Does anyone know are the planets aligned oddly? Are the gremlins out in full force? Honestly, though I'm thinking it had to do with the no coffee thing.

1 comment:

Don't waste your breath said...

Wow your day sounds like me, haha. I am so unbelievably clumsy. I go to restaurants with friends and they ask for extra napkins for me before we even sit down. Seriously. Who knows, maybe it was the coffee.