I have a higher and grander expectation of life than average and everyday, but I am a realist and understand that life is 90% mediocre and 10% amazing; I can lie to myself, living as ignorance is bliss, but Instead, I choose to enjoy every bit grand or low.
-- Softhearted
A Single, MSW Student, & Self-confessed hardhead (1986 - ?)

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Its Off To School I Go

June, July, August, Where have you gone? Wasn't it just yesterday I was basking in the glory of a long, eventful and exciting summer? How young you looked, bright, glittering in golden rays of hopes and dreams. All shattered by the looming coming of September...11th. As if that wasn't enough I signed up for 4: Tuesday, Thursday classes and some bright intelligent administrator decided to change one of the classes to a Monday, Wednesday, Friday class. This late in the registration game little hope in finding a replacement. Yet I am amazed...I found a replacement. From Chicano experiences in the US to Irish History from 1800 on. I love it! Miracles never cease to amaze me. Now if I could only find the money to pay for the $300 book bill. Do you think I could pawn my laptop, Ipod and Pac Sun Sunglasses to get the money? Maybe they will take Monopoly money?

No comments: