I have a higher and grander expectation of life than average and everyday, but I am a realist and understand that life is 90% mediocre and 10% amazing; I can lie to myself, living as ignorance is bliss, but Instead, I choose to enjoy every bit grand or low.
-- Softhearted
A Single, MSW Student, & Self-confessed hardhead (1986 - ?)

Friday, August 24, 2007

Urgent Update...Resilence Hides In Strange Places

Amazingly, My Sister's laptop went back together with only one left over screw. Can you believe it? I couldn't. Do you believe in Miracles? You should now, IT WORKS! Do you need a laptop? Pick a Dell XPS M1210, they can survive anything! I had to give her congratulations, I don't know that I could have accomplished that feat. My only question is What did that screw do?

The Master of Innovation must be Stubborn Craziness! If you see flying pigs...or ice in death valley during the summer...let me now...Life never ceases to amaze me.

No comments: