I have a higher and grander expectation of life than average and everyday, but I am a realist and understand that life is 90% mediocre and 10% amazing; I can lie to myself, living as ignorance is bliss, but Instead, I choose to enjoy every bit grand or low.
-- Softhearted
A Single, MSW Student, & Self-confessed hardhead (1986 - ?)

Saturday, September 1, 2007

What If All We Had Were Muskets?

What if Mr. Winchester had been a bridge engineer, Smith and Wesson were cookbook writers like Betty Crocker ? What if AK47s , bazookas were slang for chocolate bars or pretty girls? What if we all still used black powder guns? Would there be drivebys?

Just Think: "Ok boys, ready the powder horns stuff those wads and balls down....don't forget to powder them good" says the leader driving the low rider Cadillac pimped up with top notch gray primer. Hands and arms rush all over. One gangbanger looks to the other, "Have you seen my powder horn?" The other looks at him and says, "Man I don't swing that way" The leader says, "Hurry up boys, don't forget to set up the next round....don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes" he whispers. The others set busily readying their muzzle loading muskets. "Come on hurry up here comes the that lazy no good Crypt, we need revenge for our Blood brothers" said the Leader once more as he slowed down. The muskets explode off and the bangers start to reload. By the time they raise their muskets for the next shot the Fuzz is on them like fleas on a dogs back. Causalities....no one, the whole neighborhood is awake and their are 100 witness down the block of the shooting...

What a world? One would wonder if it would be worth the effort.....if all we had were muskets? Something tells me life would be a whole lot safer.
Laugh, Love, Live and Lounge don't Shoot, Starve, Strike or Stab!

2 comments:

Don't waste your breath said...

Dont give me a musket! Life would not be safer for me! haha!!

and yea time to get back on my "list of things to do before I die"

Sky diving was where I started. The only thing that sucks is getting out of country takes a passport which is so expensive and takes too long to get you can barely plan your trip until you get it!

Don't waste your breath said...

cactus...oooooooo i see you are PRICKLEY lol jk